Dr. Ewen Y Tseng Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ewen Y Tseng?

Dr. Tseng did my thyroidectomy in 2012. I was very pleased with him and his time spent going over surgical options for what I felt was best. No surgical issues or complications. Would recommend him or see again if needed.

Caring and Detail-Oriented

My first visit to Dr. Tseng will not be my last. He is very detail-oriented, happily answered all of my questions, adjusted my medication from a previous doctor, and set up a follow-up appointment. I was impressed by his sharpness and knowledge, his great disposition, and his genuine caring for my health issue. He's a gem. I will happily recommend him!

Dedicated

Love this doctor. Extremely knowledgable and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

I agree with the previous poster. For simple sinus problems, writing prescriptions, etc. he is fine. However, I would not feel confident going under the knife with this doctor--even for an outpatient procedure .

Stay away

If you are in need of a surgical procedure, stay away from this guy! As an out-patient procedure he did not complete the job and I returned for a second surgery, yes under the knife, at the hospital because I was bleeding out the surgical wound. He admitted not cauterizing all of the area to stop the bleeding. WOW! He even charged my insurance company for both procedures when he should have paid for it all from his pocket. If you have a sinus problem or something, I'm sure he is a great doctor but don't let him cut you open.