Dr. Eyal Meiri Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eyal Meiri?

Dr. Meiri, along with his partner Dr. Armas treated my husband who had stage four melanoma. When we met, my husband was already a patient at MD Anderson in Texas. The doctors. Looked after my husband here in FL and worked closely with the primary doctor in Texas. They were always very open and forthright about my husband's diagnosis and treatments and were caring and compassionate with both my husband and I. My mother had also been their patient when she had breast cancer 10 years prior and she was quite happy with the treatment and care given to her. I would highly recommend Dr. Meiri to anyone who might need an oncologist.

Lung Cancer