Dr. Ezekiel O Akande Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ezekiel O Akande?

Somersets does have caring doctors.

Dr Akande is a good doctor .He talks to me about my problems that I am having I don't like the shots so much but they have help some what. I work alot of hours so I have so many issues but hes has helped with all of my problems to me he is the best doctor in somerset. I recommend him to anyone and I have.He has help me with my migrains that I have suffered from for 10 years now I don't have them I can enjoy my life more now.

RUN AWAY!!

ALL I WILL SAY IS IF HIS MEDICAL ETHICS ARE LIKE HIS BUSINESS ETHICS... NO ONE SHOULD SEE THIS GUY - RUN AS FAST & AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!

Worst doctor and office ever

SLOW WORKERS, DR IS TOO SLOW, NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTIONs, TREATED ME AS I WAS A LIAR, DIDNT LOOK ATY MRI, BASED HIS DECISIONS ON HOW YOU LOOK. He TALKS TO YOU LIKE AN @SSHOLE ANSWERS HIS CELL PHONE WHILE EXAMINING YOU FOR PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS LASTING LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES. WORST OF ALL THE WAIT TIME IS OVER 2 hours FOR AN APPT!!!!!!!

Recommended

He is good at what he does.

Disillusioned patient

When I was referred to see Dr. Akande, I had been in pain from my car accident for months, and I felt as though I was getting the run-around from various doctors who seemed more interested in my insurance company than me. Finally, I saw this doctor, and he PROMISED that the pain would disappear, forever, without offering any explanation of potential risks, duration of pain relief, likelihood of failure, etc. The procedure worked fine, but the pain returned after about 6 months. I would not go to this doctor again, nor recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Ezekiel O Akande is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.