Dr. Ezra E Azhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ezra E Azhar?

He cares about me and works hard to keep me going.

Scamming for multiple visits

How many times can I get you to come back and see me to ring up the tab? You need to see me to discuss lab results from four years ago before scheduling a physical? Can't explain what we'd be discussing or how it would change the actual physical exam which has to be on a separate visit? No thanks.

WOW !!! Brilliant Doctor with great knowledge !!!

I have been to 4 Internal Medicine specialists since last 6 months to diagnose very irritating but interesting nerve related problem. None of those 4 doctors were able to diagnose my problem. Finally, I met Dr. Ezra Azhar and his brilliant knowledge showed up. He told me about the exact reason behind my problem in just one visit (off-course after x-ray - which was not done by any of my previous doctor) with a best proof. Brilliant doctor I would say. Very precise, to the point and caring doctor.

He is a very caring doctor. Unfortunately the wait time is very long even with an appointment.

Your time with Doctor is 100% yours

Dr Azhar is an exceptional doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He is 100% devoted to care of his patients, so much so that during your appointment - no one will interrupt. There is no phone in the patient room, he will not carry his cell phone in the room, and none of his staff will interrupt during your appointment. He will be 100% focussed on you and your care. He has been my family doctor for 16 years. He treats my entire family and I recommend my friends to him.

Bin Seeing Dr. Azhar, for over 20 yearsd!

Both my wife and I have been seeing Dr. Azhar, now for more than 20 years. His office/clinic, is very well located, in relation to our home; his staff are very cooperative and usually helpful. The only negative we have at the present, is they are very slow in geting medication refills OK'd by the doctor. Otherwise all systems are GO!