Dr. Fabian A Ramos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fabian A Ramos?

Very impressed

great listener

He and his staff are excellent. although they can get behind sometimes but I feel its due to they will take the time to answer any and all your questions so it can throw off some times but you want excellent you got to also under stand the flow

Finally someone who listens to me

Simply the best!

Today, I had an epidural steroid injection with Dr. Fabian Ramos at the Sarasota office of the Ramos Center. It began when I was scheduled by a incredibly sweet lady called Whitney. She called the day before to remind me not to eat after midnight and other instructions. We arrived at the office at 6am to meet Whitney who was full of life, seems to do everything effervescently and wore the biggest smile. After the paperwork I was taken back to see Sallie, a fellow RN, who would begin my IV effortlessly in a "beautiful" vein. George, the Nurse Anesthetist (and a fellow Ohio State Fan) stopped to say hello and GO BUCKS and then Andrew, the handsome and excellent Surgical Assistant took me back into the surgical suite and chatted with me until Dr. Ramos arrived. Dr Ramos is a softly spoken man who treats everyone as if family. He confirmed my date of birth and the procedure I was having and then came over, held my hand and gave me a reassuring smile as the meds were pushed and I went to sleep. I awoke to Sallie saying hello, and within a very short time, I was in a wheel chair heading out to my husband's car. I initially hurt my back in an accident in 2006. Since moving to Florida, I have attended the Ramos Center every three months for care and follow up. I see a Physician's Assistant called Jeanine. Jeanine has the bluest eyes, lovely blond hair and always has an upbeat frame of mind. She is extremely knowledgeable and tells you what you need to know and not what you want to know. She also treats you like she would a family member. I so enjoy going every three months because I enjoy chatting with her. She is the best! I should also mention Kayleigh who is the Office Manager. When I first began with Dr. Ramos, Kayleigh was a medical assistant. With hard work and dedication, she has worked her way up the ranks. Cudos to Kayleigh - so proud of you! Lastly Cody, a medical assistant who you can always rely on to call you back if you need help with anything. I think he would offer to wash the car, if he was asked. A kind reliable young man! I would highly recommend the team at The Ramos Center. They are the epitome of patient care, professionalism and knowledge. If you have pain - they are the team to help! Thank you to you all! Karen Terry.

loved the feeling of family

the nurses and staff are great they love to talk with me and answer all my questions. they understand my pains and are doing everything to address them.

Relief

Options!!! I was actually given options to help my pain instead of feeling helpless I was helped.

Teriffic!!

From the Staff to the Office and the best P.A. D.Delgado I will never go anywhere else.

Rezpect

Dr Ramos is one of the most gracious doctors I have been to. He shows compassion that has been lacking in doctors. 5 stars

Great DOC

I had a great experience with Dr. Ramos. He truly helped put my mind at ease. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

The disorganization among the business office staff is unbelievable. I don't know if the left hand has met the right hand, but I do know that the physicians, PAs, and other assistants are awesome once I make it back---let's just say that it is written in my file that the only person I will ever talk to about business, appointments, etc. is Ashley (I rate her service at a 10). No one else can give me an IV but George, and Dr. Ramos is just the best! Thank you all for making my life so much better.

Grateful

When you survive the waiting room you are treated with respect. Eye contact and a listening ear. My shoulder and neck are 75% better . Oh and bring something to read while you wait.

Patient

Great customer service, friendly staff. These people truly care. I would highly recommend this pain center to anyone

Dr. Fabian A Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.