Dr. Fabien Bitan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fabien Bitan?

Look no further

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Dr. Bitan made my life livable again. He has fixed many herniated discs and revised a poorly done cervical fusion performed by a different doctor. He is quite knowledgeable, kind and willing to take the time to explain anything to you. He is my hero.

The best

Posted on March 10th, 2016

This man saved my life.

Dr Bitan cares about his patients and is one of the best spinal surgeons in NY.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr Bitan is a very skilled and caring Doctor. I have had four surgeries with him and I would recommend him him to anyone that has serious spinal issues.

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Bitan is unbelievable. He is not too quick to suggest surgery. He listens to his patients before offering his opinions. Dr. Bitan allows as much time as the patient needs to answer questions and he is very knowledgeable and caring. When surgery becomes necessary he is very thorough and very skilled. You often hear horror stories about back surgery's well not so with Dr. Bitan. I have personally recommended several patients to Dr. Bitan and EVERY one was extremely pleased with their results. If you are experiencing any type of back pain I recommend you select Dr Bitan as your doctor you too will be pleased

Dr. Bitan Saved My Life

Posted on July 16th, 2010

I have known Dr. Bitan for 10 years, during which my life improved dramatically. When I first saw him I was in severe pain, unable to walk, and restricted to a wheelchair. From the beginning, Dr. Bitan was only concerned with improving my condition, without a question of finance or insurance. My most recent surgery with Dr. Bitan took place two months ago and resulted with me being able to step out of bed only a few days following the procedure. This marked the first time I walked independently in almost five years. For someone as independent as myself, it was monumentally significant to be able to accomplish day-to-day tasks as fundamental as using the restroom on my own. More importantly, due to the success of my surgery with Dr. Bitan I have been able to return to my love of dance. Recently, I have even been engaging in an improvisation dance workshop. Last week at class, during an exercise I found myself in the center of a circle of fellow classmates. I know they werent expecting me to do much, but I blew them away with my movements and creativity! The instructor told me she was mighty impressed. Not too long ago I was using a walker as my dance partner, these days I prefer to dance with a person instead!

Posted on June 8th, 2017