Dr. Fadell N Savany Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Fadell N Savany?

The ladies in the office are very rude and lazy. They sit behind the glass laughing and goofing off instead of pulling your chart when you sigh in. They make the visits unpleasant by how rude they are to you and make you not even wanna come back to his office. If my kids and I didn't love and respect Dr.Savany so much I would change their Dr. in a heartbeat. These ladies need to learn how to treat people and how to do their job correctly. I hope the next time I go to see him the lazy, rude, unprofessional office help are gone and he has better people in their place. They make the whole experience unbearable and dreadful!!!!

Dr savany had been my pediatrician for my whole childhood. He now is my nephews primary doctor. I strongly suggest him to anyone.

Told me I need to find a new doctor

For my first visit... I waited for an hour and had to go ask the staff for paperwork and remind them I needed to fill out new patient paperwork because I was not greeted upon arrival. An hour after scheduled appointment time (after I had already paid my copay)they told me that they would see my daughter this time but I would have to find a new doctor in the future because I don't do vaccinations and he wont see any patients without vaccinations/not planning on getting vaccinations. Not only did it take an hour for them to just tell me that they would not service me in the future but I didn't get a greeting. I do not recommend working with this doctor or staff. They are unprofessional.

The staff is ridiculous. They are not professional. I changed doctors because of the staff. It takes forever to get a call back from them.

mommy of 6 month old

Very kind Doctor. When he came to see my baby at the hospital after delivery, people asked if he was a relative because of how personal he was with my baby. It is a busy office so try to get in early.

My Thoughts

Dr. Savany is a VERY good Doctor. My daughter is six and has been seeing him since the day she was born! Before that all of my nieces and nephews went there. Getting an appointment is normally really easy. During Flu season's etc they have been known to stay late to see patients.After hour calls: EXCELLENT! I had had to call Dr. Savany on 3 occasions in the past and se returns by call within 10 minutes. One of these occasions he felt that it was necessary to take our daughter to the emergency room. When we got there they were expecting us, he had called ahead to let them know we were coming. The office is kid friendly, with the rooms being painted to the likes of the kids. If you call and tell them you think your child is contagious with something, they have an alternate entrance, so not to get the healthy kids sick etc. I am very pleased with this practice and I REFUSE to take my daughter anywhere else!!!

Dr. Savany is an EXCELLENT ped

When I used Dr. Savany with my 3 kids, he was awesome. He showed love and concern toward my kids as if they were his own. He has great bedside manners and my children loved him.Tammy Glasscock

Dr. Fadell N Savany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardendale, AL.