Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa - Posted on March 17th, 2017
This extremely gifted doctor does have a crowded waiting room, but he's so worth seeing. His undivided attention on his patient is priceless and very much appreciated, especially when she's your precious mother. He's updated , knowledgeable, optimistic, but at the same time straightforward ,compassionate, patient, kind, and sprinkled with a great sense of humor! He was gracious enough to accept my mother as a new patient, and we've been so blessed ever since.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa - Posted on September 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa - Posted on February 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa - Posted on September 7th, 2015
Dr Abou Issa is one of the most thorough and compassionate doctors I have met. He takes his time with his patients which causes a little of a wait time but it is well worth the wait. He has an excellent bedside manner and makes you feel you are his priority when he is with you. I have recommended him to friends and family and would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent physician!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa - Posted on February 8th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
New York Medical College
Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL EXPRESS OF CHAUVIN A MEDICAL LLC, 8120 Main St Ste 301, Houma, LA
Dr. Fadi F Abou-Issa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houma, LA.