Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin?

Awesome

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr. Abu Shahin was amazing. He knows his stuff. He is always with a smile. The staff was great as well.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr Abu Shahin spent a great deal of time discussing my options, even drawing pictures, and answered all my questions. The staff was also excellent and Bert efficient. My surgical outcome was excellent. I had almost no pain and I have healed well. He is a kind and compassionate doctor..... so rare these days. Thank you for taking such good care of me!!

Great Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr. /bu Shahin performed my hysterectomy. He is highly intelligent, professional and sympathetic and spent a good deal of time discussing my condition and all options. After the operation I feel wonderful, no problems whatsoever. His office staff is also excellent. I recommend him highly.

Creepy

Posted on January 7th, 2015

The thing that creeped me out was how his hands roamed, and his creepy smile. I cannot bear it.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr Abu Shahin became my surgeon/oncologist under emergency circumstances, He is compassionate, calm, straightforward and was very thorough from our initial contact to diagnosis, surgery and post op care for cancer. I am fortunate to be under his care for follow up. He knows his stuff!

Posted on October 4th, 2010

I was extremely pleased with the experience I had between office visits and surgery with Dr. Abu Shahin, MD. He treated me for pre-cancerous cells in my cervix. I was very confidented with his knowledge and understanding of women's gyn oncology and would strongly recommend him to anyone with female cancer concerns.

Posted on September 28th, 2017