Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fadi Alali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Although he is knowledgeable in his field and an excellent doctor, I would never recommend him to anyone that had low self esteem or depression. He made me feel as if I was less than human and that it did not matter to society if I lived or died. He even went so far as to tell me that I looked old for my age, that he looked way younger than I did, bragging that he was older than me! I was there because I have suffered with pain due to a birth defect, and been suffering off and on since I can remember, I do not feel it was necessary for a doctor to point out my aging on top of everything else!!! My neurologist agrees, I will be going elsewhere for a second opinion.
Dr. Fadi Alali accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fadi Alali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.