Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Aljabi MD
Dr. Fadi Aljabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Renton, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Hospitalist. He speaks English.
Dr. Fadi Aljabi has 5 locations
400 S 43rd St
Renton, WA 98055
751 NE Blakely Dr Ste 5010
Issaquah, WA 98029
Dr. Fadi Aljabi has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Fadi Aljabi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Fadi Aljabi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi Aljabi - Posted on April 8th, 2009
13 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 2006
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Fadi Aljabi Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Fadi Aljabi
This physician's office staff will be happy to assist you with scheduling an appointment. Physicians affiliated with Providence St. Peter Hospital and Providence Centralia Hospital typically accept cash, major credit cards and many health insurance plans. However, it is each patient's responsibility to confirm that their preferred form of payment or insurance will be accepted. Please verify with the physician's office staff when scheduling your appointment.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fadi Aljabi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockford, IL.