Dr. Fadi V Bedros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fadi V Bedros?

Saved My Life

Ten years ago I was in Stage 3 renal failure. Today, I am Stage 1. Dr. Bedros treated not only my CKD, he was the first doctor to honestly speak about the life style changes I needed such as weight loss, lowering my blood pressure, blood sugar, uric acid etc... I will be forever grateful to him. I enjoy health every day!

I feel he and his nurse do not have good communication skills, esp with there dialysis technicians in The Flint Hills Clinic. An example, dr. Bedros was called when I was admitted to hospital ER. He even wrote the orders, and the next day when I wasn't at the clinic for dialysis they sent the police for wellness call! "Hello" - his office is just down the stairs from the clinic! I just think he should maybe have family education classes for his patients. I think he is knowledgeable, but doesn't convey that to us in a way to make us feel he has our back!

I feel that Dr. Bedros has a poor bedside manner. He seldom looks at me when speaking; his attention is only on my file. I see him every six months and he would not notice if I grew a third eye.