Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fadi A Bsat has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fadi A Bsat has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Fadi A Bsat has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fadi A Bsat is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Doctor Bsat made me wait in an examination room for over 70 minutes for a scheduled appointment. No staff member notified me of any delays. I could not wait any longer and left, notifying the nurse of my departure. Later I discovered that my health insurance company was billed for an office visit. I wrote a letter to the doctor explaning the situation, no response. When I called him, he was very arrogant and told me that I deserved to be billed for waisting his time. What about my time???
This is NOT a patient. This comment is fraudulent and entered by a competitor provider. No such insurance company bill can be produced. All calls to my office are logged and there is no such call or patient. Please delete this fraudulent entry.
I requested the first appointment of the day, thinking I would be seen quickly. I was ready to go 15 minutes before my appointment, but was not taken to a room until 55 min after my appointment. Then I waited another 30 minutes for the doctor. The doctor ordered a bunch of labs which he said he would call me with the results of on Wednesday (this was Friday) On Thursday I called him. He was out. He called me back on Monday and had to ask me if he had run a pregnancy test in the office because he had forgotten to write any notes on the subject and the meds he had given me would be "bad for a pregnancy". Also, he still has NO CLUE what is wrong with me.
This is NOT a patient. This comment is fraudulent and entered by a competitor provider. No patient was ever made to wait for me this much. I do not do pregnancy tests in my office so this is a lie. All calls to my office are logged and there is no such call or patient. Please delete this fraudulent entry.
Dr. Bsat is a wonderful doctor, caring, knowledgeable and patient. After spending more than an hour explaining what was going on with my pregnancy, I asked him to explain it again to my parents who came from out-of-state the next day and he did it again and helped us understand our choices. Absolutely the best!!!
33 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1985
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBaystate Medical Center, 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA
Dr. Fadi A Bsat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.