Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fadi A Eliya has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Fadi A Eliya has the following 46 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Bladder Issues
- Urethral Cancer
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Balloon Dilatation
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Testicular Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Penile Prostheses
Dr. Fadi A Eliya has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fadi A Eliya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Eliya patiently listened to my health concerns and provided me with expert advice and treatment. He quickly ruled out other potential causes for my symptoms, thoroughly explained my diagnosis, fully answered all of my questions, and placed me on an effective treatment plan. I was impressed not only by Dr. Eliya's obvious expertise in his field of urology, but also by his exceptional bedside manner. I highly recommend this doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eliya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Fadi A Eliya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology Pc, 6900 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 101, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Fadi A Eliya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.