Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fadi A Nabhan has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fadi A Nabhan has the following 15 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Fadi A Nabhan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fadi A Nabhan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
We have diabetes. My husband's was complicated enough that we went searching for a good endocrinologist. This is our 4th specialist and by far the best.In our 1st meeting, Dr Nabhan diagnosed the situation and started us on a reasonable routine of tracking and taking proper levels of insulin. HE EXPLAINED WHY!!My husband actually did what was asked, because our doctor was reasonable and flexible to our needs and our skeptical questions.In follow-up meetings, we've been impressed by his insights. He picks up on changes that puzzled us - then recommends adjustments to our routine that makes sense. He always explains why. We appreciate this. And They Work! Especially when we follow his advice!Now after a year, our A1Cs are much better, we trust Dr Nabhan 100%. Hope he can be our endocrinologist forever!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1997
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Fadi A Nabhan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsOsu Nisonger Center, 1581 Dodd Dr, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fadi A Nabhan in this video.
Dr. Fadi A Nabhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.