Dr. Fadi Nasr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Nasr?

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Dr. Nasr is an excellent neuro surgeon. He has changed my life. I would recommend him to anybody. Besides being an excellent surgeon he also has a wonderful bedside manner.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr. Nasr was very personable! The office as a whole is very friendly!! Great experience!!

The second half of my life has now begun!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Nasr did a fantastic job. He has dramatically improved my quality of life. The second half of my life began after my surgery. I would highly recommend him. What a great bedside manner! He shows a genuine interest in his patients.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Dr. Nasr is a wonderful caring Doctor. He doesn't rush when he comes in to talk with you. He sits and takes his time he. And with that kind of an attitude from a Doctor you know they really care. I THANK GOD.....!!! He's my Doctor!!!🤗️

Dr. Nasr and staff are some of the best medical professionals I've seen.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Nasr is kind, considerate and a wonderfully skilled physician. I have met many people who know Dr. Nasr and all have spoken highly of him. Within the medical community all the comments I have heard, have been positive. During my office visits, he has answered my questions. He has spent the extra time without me feeling I have to stand on his feet to keep him from running out the door. This is rare as I have been to many doctors recently. He took excellent care of me during my back surgery. I have had to wait before being seen, but he is worth waiting for.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I may be facing a very large surgery. Dr Nasr explained everything to me. He is going to explore all options and leave surgery as last resort. Kind, Caring, Gentle man. Could not be happier!

Outstanding Results, Highly Recommend

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I had a massive herniated disc and sciatica getting worse over months, but didn't know what was happening. One day I couldn't move on the floor in extreme pain. Luckily I had my cell phone and called 911. Dr. Nasr viewed the xray and I had immediate surgery the next morning. Right after surgery I was literally walking again and 95% of the burning and sharp pain down my leg and back were gone. It was a miracle. His staff and the hospital were very hospitable and made me feel at home until the moment I left. I'm very thankful to have had him perform my surgery and would trust my life in his hands any day. 5 years later, I'm still doing great! Thank you Dr. Nasr

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Awesome doctor, explained everything very well. I have had two back surgies by Dr.Nasr and both turned out great. Last surgery 360 L5 S1 fusion, 4 weeks post op feel better than I thought. His crew and Spine Hospital crew I give a 5 star also. I highly recommend Dr. Nasr and his crew.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

so capable and talented and caring!

Posted on January 11th, 2016