Have you seen Dr. Fadi S Bashour?

Excellent doctor and surgeon!

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy from dr. Bashour last week and i feel great! I really liked him as a doctor and felt like he really cared. He called me a week before surgery, and the night before, just to see if i had any questions. I really appreciated that. He eased any worries i had. I also feel he did an excellent job on my surgery it self. He said it went great and i feel really good. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

I found out that I'm pregnant, I asked the Dr. what I should expect in the first trimester and asked him for some do's and dont's. All he said was,"use common sense". Would not address my concerns or questions, acted like he was too busy to be bothered during our appointment that he was incredibly late for. I have PCOS and have had abnormal cells in my most recent paps, so I have legitimate concerns about possible miscarriage. I'm also in my mid thirties and this is my first pregnancy. I went to him twice, same issues both times. I thought I'd I brought my husband for the second visit that it would be better, it wasn't. I will not be going back to him.

Awful.

Didn't care about me or my health, just wanted to get the visit over with. Never going back to this guy. My roommate had the same experience with him. Obviously not interested in helping either of us. (Staff and nurses were great)

Good for everything but....

I had Dr Bashour for many years and yes, he is a very good doctor. That is, unless you have menopausal problems. I finally got up the nerve to tell him I was having burning and painful intercourse. He sighed and said just have sex 3 times a week and you'll get used to it. I was so embarrassed. If I could have sex without pain I would've never asked about it. I've since changed doctors and I'm on a medication to help.

What a waste of time. Made me feel like my problem was not a concern. Vaginal pain, burning, swelling, discharge and severe pain when urinating for 3 months. My Gyn referred me for second opinion. His diagnosis was vaginal atrophy which can be a chronic condition. His advice was to "stop oral hormones" and if that didn't help in 4 to 6 weeks "use Vaseline inside and out" . No prescription or advice for severe vaginal pain. No After Visit summary. It's been 2 weeks and still no report on my urinalysis! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Excellent Doctor,

Since I am no longer living in Cleveland I will really miss Dr Bashour and hope I am able to find a doctor here in Atlanta that will be able to provide me with the same excellent service of care. I will miss Dr Bashour.

I like this doctor a lot and I never thought I would ever say that about an OB/GYN. He is very smart and never makes me feel uncomfortable. He has helped me so much since he became my physician. I had to have surgery and he walked me through everything that was going to happen on the day of my surgery and after. He takes good care of his patients and he takes time to listen to them too. He is the BEST!!!

Awsome GYN

He is the best gyn doctor I have ever had.

I was a patient of Dr. Bashour's for many years. When I switched jobs I had no other choice but to have Kaiser as my health insurance which meant I could no longer see Dr. Bashour (big disappointment)! Now I am back with Medical Mutual and happy to have Dr. Bashour back as my ob/gyn. He is the most patient, understanding physician I have ever had! I feel comfortable talking to him about my medical problems and I don't feel rushed during my office visits! Thank you Dr. Bashour! You are one of a kind!!!

Dr. Bashour and his Nurse Karen are very prompt and caring. However I have trouble with the staff... They come off rude and in a big hurry all the time.

Exceptional Dr.

Dr. Bashour cares about his patients as people not just another number or dollar. Every time I go to see him, he always takes time to ask me questions and make small talk to make me more comfortable during my appointment. He's very quick and knows what he's doing. I have never felt uncomfortable with him as my doctor and I would not trade him. I love that his staff is also very courteous and the fact that he's almost always triple booked, assures me that he is a phenominal doctor. When I had my miscarriage, he was very empathetic and helpful with what to do. He's the best OB/GYN I've ever seen and I would recommend him to anyone!

He is too intrusive!

Dr. Fadi S Bashour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.