Dr. Fadi S Saied Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Fadi S Saied?

very apprecititave!

I found my needs were taken care of. .I recommend him highly and look forward to a much better and safer time in my activities...

The Best Knee Dr. Anywhere

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Saied and his staff. Dr. Saied is not only compassionate but an excellent doc. I never felt rushed as I asked multiple questions. Marie was quick to respond to additional questions as well. My recovery has been much smoother than I anticipated. You can’t go wrong with this doctor!

I would highly recommend Dr Saied and his team. The care I received was outstanding.

Excellent care

I highly recommend Dr. Fadi S Saied DO and his team for orthopedic surgery. I had a knee replacement and was kept fully informed at all times as to what to expect. I was treated with kindness and understanding at all times. I 'm impressed with the daily questions before and after surgery . I most likely will have my other knee replace in the future and plan to use this doctor again.

Knee Replacement

Dr. Saied and his team are the best! Professional, knowledgeable, caring and efficient. I just had my 2nd knee done with him and both are working great. Thank you!

Knee Replacement

Dr Saied’s team made the whole process run smoothly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with knee problems.

Excellent and Caring Surgeon

Takes his time and gives you the best possible appliance and fit for your particular surgery. He personally talks to the family after the surgery face-to-face He has a great follow-up plan in place for recovery Great bedside manner.

Hip Replacement

From the minute I walked into the examination room the caring professionalism was obvious and has continued on to post-op care. It is such a welcome feeling to have someone providing medical care that actually cares about the patient.

Very caring and professional. Detail instructions on care. When I had a concern he even called me Thanksgiving. Easy to access the doctor using the daily check in. Results so far outstanding. A physical therapist I was using recommended Dr Faid based on the results in recovery

Excellent dr and care

Dr. Fadi Saied

I had knee replacement and am thrilled with the outcome. Although I am still suffering pain from the surgery, I can already tell my joint pain is less.

Full knee replacement.

DR Said is great. Could not be happier Dr Said checks on me every day. Two weeks and I am doing well.

Dr. Fadi S Saied is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.