Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fadi M Tamer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Fadi M Tamer has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Fadi M Tamer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Tamer is a very good doctor for most all concerns. He doesn't waste your time with unnecessary stuff. He gets right to your concerns makes good quick decisions and gets you on your way. He always seems to be up to date on the latest procedures and newest drugs or fixes. He doesn't pull any punches on telling you the way it really is. He has taken good care of for quite a while and I trust him with my life. Glad I found him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tamer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kansas Medical Education Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFiser Group, 8760 Monrovia St, Lenexa, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fadi M Tamer in this video.
Dr. Fadi M Tamer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.