Dr. Fadi Yacoub Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Yacoub?

no longer my doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2014

For 5 months kept guessing what was wrong with me without any tests but bloodwork. Tried to get him to listen to me, but no luck. Finally, after landing in ER because of a treatment he had guessed at, I switched doctors. With proper tests and subsequent treatment I am well on my way to recovery

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Excellent doctor! Very friendly, spent adequate time with me to answer questions

Not going back

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I couln't get in with the Dr. I wanted to the office suggested him. Now I see why he has openings. Poor bedside manner.

Stay Away

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Mis-diagnosis, little time to discuss, overloaded with patients, poorly educated.

Misdiagnosed, Overloaded and Poor Communiation

Posted on January 11th, 2012

My mother was mis-diagnosed by Dr. Yacoub. He REPEATEDLY told us there was nothing wrong with her and that her pain was all in her head. He refused to cooperate with getting a second opinion. We finally did it without his help and within 24 hours the a new Doctor offered a diagnosis that changed the way she was cared for. My mother passed away within weeks of her diagnosis. But only after 2+ months of being told by Dr. Yacoub that nothing was wrong. I am not out for revenege because here's the thing - my mother was going to pass due to her ilness even if he would have diagnosed her properly. Nothing could be done to change the short time she had left. However, IF he would have given her the proper time during her 60+ days of hospitalization and followed up with proper tests and requests, and taken off his "holier than thou" attitude, she would not have had to experience the extreme pain she suffered for months due to his lack of caring, lack of time and lack of knowledge & medical training. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY! We have a filed a complaint with the Iowa Medical Board asking that his case load be reviewed, we feel he is overloaded. Also that his required continuing education be investigated to assure it was truly completed. And finally we want our concerns on the record incase any further complaints surface - can't imaginge they won't.

Posted on October 19th, 2015