Dr. Fady G Kadifa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fady G Kadifa?

Doctor rating

Dr. Kadifa is the best lung specialist I have ever seen in my life. He took care of my husband for years. My husband had a very complicated case of COPD, and without the help and treatment that Dr. Kadifa did for my husband he wouldn't have lasted as many years as he did. His office assistant is excellent. Always followed up with everything. I can't rave about Dr. Kadifa enough. Whenever we had office appointments we had a short wait time. Everyone was always professional. No one ever knew better how to care for and treat my husband than Dr. Kadifa. He was the only doctor, when I husband would have a bad exaserbation of the disease knew how to pull him thru it. I will always be eternally grateful for his care of my husband and all the concern he always showed. I recommend Dr. Kadifa to anyone that I know needs a lung specialist. He's the best hands down.

excellent doctor, probably saved my life!

MR.

Dr. Kadifa exhibited a knowledge and directness that my other Pulmonologists never had. He explained in great detail what my problem is . . . and how the lung functions affect the whole body.

Dr. Kadifa was satisfactory in my experience. I saw him for breathing issues I was having. He spent a good amount of time with me and answered all my questions. The wait time was only about 10 minutes and his medical assistant was professional. The only complaint I have is that it took 3 weeks to get an appointment with him, as he has a lot of patients

Dr. Fady G Kadifa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.