- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fady H Rachid MD
Dr. Fady H Rachid, MD is a doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Fady H Rachid has 2 locations
Dr. Fady H Rachid has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Fady H Rachid has the following 7 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Fady H Rachid Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1500 Koenigstein Ave Norfolk , NE : (614) 293-4540
- 17131 Frances Plz Omaha , NE 68130
More about Dr. Fady H Rachid
Dr. Rachid graduated from the American University of Beirut in 1993. Dr. Rachid works in Omaha, NE and 1 other location and specializes in Psychiatry.