Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fae G Nason
Dr. Fae G Nason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Dartmouth, MA, with other offices in Franklin, MA and Milford, MA (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Nason has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Fae G Nason has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fae G Nason has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 8
She's straight up awful. Doesn't bother to comfort you or make you feel better at all...totally minimizes your issues. I was crying my eyes out worried and all she did was tell me to talk to my own doctor. She got up and walked away without even saying sorry. I can't even imagine how unpleasant she is when someone is actually in labor. Awful.
had for a check up 6 days before my due date when I went in because I was having severe back labor she was not welcoming or comforting on phone. then the check up itself was awful she was rude careless and even the nurse felt sry and after speaking with others they felt the same way after being check by her I bleed which never happened before I went home feeling more pain then before I went in I will switch hospitals if I go into labor and she is on call. if you cant handle making people feel like their important on their most precious day ever find a new career don't make any one else feel this way. Cause THERE ARE MANY
I WISH SHE ACCEPTED MY NEW INSURANCE. FOR HER, I WOULD SWITCH. NO MATTER HOW MUCH RED TAPE THERE IS. UNFORTUANATELY, I NEED INFERTILITY HELP, WICH I COULDN'T CONVINCE HER TO ADD TO HER REPORTUAR. EVEN WHEN SHE HAS TO TELL YOU "WHAT TIME IT IS", FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, HER "BEDSIDE MANNER" IS THE BEST, JUST LIKE HER.GOD BLESS HER.
Dr. Nason is an excellent doctor. I've talked to a lot of clients who have had her as a doctor and they missed her so dearly. Dr. Nason is so compassion, intelligent,gentle and she listens to you. She treats you like a trusted friend. I miss her so dearly. I'm still searching for a doctor and I'm hoping I can find one that will come close to Dr. Nason's intelligence, compassion and love.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Fae G Nason accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fae G Nason in this video.
Dr. Fae G Nason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Dartmouth, MA.