Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir
Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with another office in Pontiac, MI. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Saghir is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and Mclaren Oakland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir has 2 locations
1886 W Auburn Rd Ste 400
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Book Online Now
Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Dr. Al-Saghir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir
Dr. Al-Saghir specializes in cardiovascular risk management of patients. Dr. Al-Saghir was recognized as a "Top Doc" in Nephrology by Hour Detroit magazine in 2008.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir, MD - Nephrology in Rochester Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Fahd M Al-Saghir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.