Dr. Fahed Hamadeh Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fahed Hamadeh?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

It has been impossible to get any attention from dr/staff. I don't know where to point the finger, what I do know is no matter how often you call or how much pain you are in, you only hear back from someone on rare occassion

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Nurse doesn't return calls. Talked to office manager to no avail. Will be changing doctors because of staff.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

The Doctor is great, nurse doesn't return calls. Can't get a response from staff. HELP

They cancel your appointment and give it to someone else

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I had an appointment with Dr. Hamadeh that was scheduled 4 months earlier, and their automated message called me to remind me of my appointment a few days before my appointment time. I show up at my appointment in the morning (30 minutes early) only to be told that my appointment was cancelled. Shocked, I told them I didn't cancel my appointment, and then was told that they cancelled it. When I asked them why, the receptionist said the doctor was out. She then sent me back to the scheduling lady who told me the doctor was there but she cancelled my appointment because I didn't call to confirm that I was coming to my appointment. She cancelled it at 5:45 the evening before and then called someone else and gave them my appointment time for the following morning! When I asked if they could fit me in (since I was already there), they said no. I then asked if I could get my blood work done and they said that wouldn't be a problem. So I sat out in the waiting area for 20 minutes only to be called back and told that there were no orders for me (of course there weren't, I didn't see the doctor because they cancelled my appointment on me!). Apparently walking down the hall to ask Dr. Hamadeh to put blood work orders in for me was too much to ask. The soonest appointment they could give me was 3 weeks later! I was already a month late because Dr. Hamadeh was on vacation, and I'm on a medication that requires blood work every 3 months! I have no complaints about Dr. Hamadeh but his office staff and office policies are absolutely awful. On my appointment card it even said to call 24 hours ahead if I can't make the appointment. Nowhere does it say that I have to call and tell them I'm coming or I would lose my appointment time. And she didn't even try calling my cell phone, and she had my cell phone number. The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous and I've never heard of such a stupid policy before. Who cancels your appointment on you because you are not home to answer your phone? This office does!

Dissapointed

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Starting off I really was impressed with Dr. Hamadeh. Over the 2 year period I felt less comfortable. Every time I went in had a new diagnosis added to my record. In which was never discussed with me. Getting an appointment even when it was an emergency was impossible. I am now forced to see a doctor because my symptoms need to be monitored. I have developed livedo reticularis and raynaud's phenomenon. And must wait 4 months!!!! To even see him. I feel he can not give time to his patients. And his staff is very unhelpful. Which was disappointing because in the beginning it was not this way. His nurses always returned my calls. And gave time and understanding with all new symptoms I acquired. I had referred my mother which I now regret. he insisted she take Enbrel but she was unable to get her required monthly appointments. Because he was always over booked!! She has now been fully diagnosed with Lupus by her pain management center whom knew something was very wrong. her health declined rapidly after she started the medication. And no one would return her calls nor would they help with her worsening health.

Great Dr

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

I just had my experience with Dr Hamadeh as a new patient. He is very nice with great bedside manners. Dr Hamadeh took the time and listened to all the symptoms and problems I was having. I felt very comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment plan, and I will defiantly recommend him to anyone that has rheumatologic problems.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

The only good thing I can say about my experience with Dr. Hamadeh is that his staff was pleasant. First he wanted to debate my family's medical history. Then he did not listen to me and within 5 minutes of meeting me determined that my problem was a "mental" one and all I needed was anti-depressants and exercise. His advice was to make myself exercise even if it was hard.He ignored the total fatigue and lack of energy and the fact that I enjoy exercise (I ran two half-marathons and numerous 5 and 10ks last year). He did not want to look at the chart I have been keeping which charts my energy level to help determine whether there may be some kind of hormone imbalance. Additionally, he told me that a positive ANA score did not mean anything, at least in my case. I spent less than 10 minutes with him and he made a snap diagnosis which in no way has helped me. After the appointment I felt like I had been cheated out of my co-pay and that my insurance company was being robbed. I called my referring physician and told him that I would not be returning to see Dr. Hamadeh for any reason - ever.

Posted on May 29th, 2017