Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faheem L Uraizee MD
Dr. Faheem L Uraizee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Uraizee is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Rush-Copley Medical Center and Northshore Skokie Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Faheem L Uraizee has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Faheem L Uraizee has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Infants
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faheem L Uraizee - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faheem L Uraizee - Posted on August 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faheem L Uraizee - Posted on February 1st, 2013
Absolutely Great Doctor!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faheem L Uraizee - Posted on September 19th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faheem L Uraizee - Posted on April 5th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Uraizee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christiana Care Health Srvcs
Dr. Faheem L Uraizee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVOCATE GOOD SHEPHERD HOSPITAL, 450 W Il Route 22, Barrington, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Faheem L Uraizee, MD - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in Barrington, IL, in this video.
Dr. Faheem L Uraizee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Barrington, IL.