Dr. Faina Nakhlis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Faina Nakhlis?

Dr. Nakhlis performed my surgery and did a great job. I was worried about how the scars would be. She really did an amazing job my scars are very minimal. She was very kind before and during surgery. I would recommend her to everyone.

Dr. Nakhlis is wonderful. Unfortunately I had to have two surgeries, but her work both times was beautiful -- scars healed well, and other doctors said it looked great. More importantly, she really seemed to care. She called after surgery both times to discuss results, and in our follow-up visits she asked questions that went beyond the physical healing and she coordinated by follow-up care.

terrible!

She's terible! all about money! screwed up on my sugery!!! If you have masshealth she will NOT acknowledge you!!!!

Despite the sometimes lengthy wait times, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Nakhlis to anyone. She is attentive and provides ample time during appointments for questions, discussions and review of your case. Her follow-up after a procedure goes above and beyond expectations. She is a bright, compassionate physician who is committed to her practice and her patients.

Breast cancer surgeon

Dr. Nakhlis was extremely thorough in explaining my options when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She performed the initial lumpectomies, sentinal node biopsies and the mastectomy needed to remove the cancer. From those surgeries I have minimal scarring and no loss of sensation. She also recommended a very qualified plastic surgeon to do the reconstruction I wanted. When I went into the surgery for the mastectomy and reconstruction, she held my hand to calm me before I was administered anesthesia. I will always remember this most thoughtful gesture.I would strongly recommend Dr. Nakhlis to anyone facing breast cancer surgery.

5 stars!

Dr Nakhlis is wonderful! Caring & compassionate. I never felt like she was rushing me out the door & was happy to answer all the questions I asked. Her work is impeccable. I started radiation at a hospital that is a more convenient commute & the radiologists asked me who did my surgery because my incision is so neat & clean. When I told them who I had they said I was at least the 4th person who said she was their surgeon. They were very impressed. (me too!) I am so happy she is my doctor!

Dr. Nakhlis was wonderful before during and after my surgery. Her quiet manner and sense of humor was a greatly appreciated . She made having brest cancer much easier to handle with her bedside manner .

Surgery experience

Felt safe and that I was in good hands!Very caring and explains every detail.Would highly recommend her as a surgeon.The site where I had my surgery looks wonderful and healed nicely.

My first visit with Dr. Nakhlis entailed a rather long wait, but when I saw her, she was unhurried and took as much time as I needed. I cannot say enough about her compassion and obvious skill. I had good results from my surgery and would give her superlative ratings in every category. I would choose her again if surgery is needed and would not hesitate to recommend her.

Fantastic Surgeon (and a wonderful person too)!

Dr. Nakhlis is THE breast cancer surgeon. Obviously she's very skilled at the technical part of her craft. But what really tips the scales for Dr. Nakhlis: She listens. She's interested in what's going on in her patient's heads. And she is very good with reassuring patient & patient's family.

The best doctor I know. Sweet and personable., Kind and courteous. She make's a point of making sure you are comfortable with her and no question goes unanswered.

Dr Nakhlis is a wonderful surgeon and a caring person. She spends as much time as you need explaining things. She makes you have hope after receiving your diagnosis.

Dr. Faina Nakhlis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica Plain, MA.