Dr. Faisal A Bukeirat Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Faisal A Bukeirat?

Uninterested short with patients, non-attentive, arrogant, difficult to understand. Spent no time with me then turned around and left without another word, then called in 3 uncecessary prescriptions. Not going back so rude and unprofessional.

unhappy patient

terrible so called doctor

Pushes his book without asking you any questions!

Dr Bukeirat saved my life, he's a wonderful person and physician.

Top Notch

Dr. Bukeirat and his staff are amazing! At the moment of reception, I was treated with respect from the receptionist, the nurse and Dr. Bukeirat. Dr. Bukeirat is genuine and displays empathy, courtesy, and kindness. He compassionately listens and made a diagnosis based on the symptoms I reported and his own evaluation. He then scheduled and performed a necessary procedure, which during the hospital visit Dr. Bukeirat had excellent bedside manners. Dr. Bukeirat's personality is naturally comforting and he takes the time to listen and to explain all treatment. I also observed that Dr. Bukeirat treated his staff with respect. I highly encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Bukeirat, you won't regret it.

Won't go to anyone else, Dr B is excellent

First off, I hate going to the doctor. I've had my fair share of doctors that write me off with IBS when they can't figure out what's wrong with me, but Dr. Bukeirat has been very engaged in me as a person and a patient since the very beginning. Unlike a lot of others, he WILL ask for your opinion, truly listen to you, and will exhaust every possible option until he finds a solution. He always comes to see me several times when I'm in the hospital, and never quits on me. His office staff is very courteous and caring as well. Dr. B has been a blessing and continues to give me hope to hang in there. Great guy!

POS

This guy did a colonoscopy on my grandma a few years back and perferated her colon and ignored it and refused to do the repair surgery on her and let her lay there for hours! My grandma developed ecoli and almost died due to his stupidity. Another doctor had to step in and repair my grandma's colon and take over her case. DO NOT go to this man!

He is a top-notch doctor with superb bedside manners.

Dr. Faisal A Bukeirat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.