4.7
  • 3rd Party Reviews

8 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Faisal Mahmood?

Spine surgery went better than expected

Dr. Mahmood performed a spine fusion for a herniated disc in my neck. My arm pain and headaches have completely resolved. As promised I was able to return back to work in a timely fashion. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Mahmood and his team.

My new knee feels great

I had a knee replacement performed by Dr. Mahmood and Sara last year. I am happy with the increased motion and by ability to go back to the activities which I used to enjoy 15 years ago.

I no longer have any leg pain and numbness

My right leg was numb and painful for over 6 months due a large disc herniation. Initially I was being treated by a pain management doctor who kept sticking me with needles every couple of weeks. I literally felt like a pincushion. I saw Dr. Mahmood's excellent online reviews and decided to see him for a second opinion. He spend a good amount of time with me, went over my MRI, and my options. I underwent surgery with him and the difference is like night and day. My leg pain has completely resolved and I can feel by big toe. I only wish I had seen Dr. Mahmood sooner rather than suffering for 6 months in agony. His office staff is extremely friendly and courteous. I am more than pleased with my experience.

Great doctor

Dr. Mahmood has saved me and my family on three occasions now for our back and sports related issues. One one occasion a family member had to be taken to the emergency room due a bad ankle fracture which he expertly fixed. On the other occasions I myself needed spine surgery (neck and back). He is very caring, compassionate, and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He works on minimizing narcotic requirements to prevent addiction and get you back to work ASAP.

So Grateful!!!

I had been experiencing sciatica pain over the last 3 years. So my chiropractor treated it with good results. Recently in May of this year, I felt discomfort in my right hip. Went to Hospital For Special Surgeries, had an x-ray and was told that I had arthritis in my lower back, and the suggestion was physical therapy. So I did that for 2 months. No relief in sight. Then I saw an advertisement for Northeast Spine and Wellness Center in Aberdeen, NJ. In the advertisement it described every symptom that I was experiencing: lower back pain, sciatica, tingling, pain down my right leg into my ankle, foot and finally into my large toe. Was the pain excruciating? Beyond description. So after 2 months doing PT at another facility, I decided to investigate the options that were offered by Northeast Spine and Wellness. I became their patient in August. The chiropractor, acupuncturist, physical therapist, pain management doctor, and last but certainly not least, the office manager were unbelievable. The care and professionalism that were shown at every visit was fabulous. However, my problem worsened, and this facility suggested a consultation with a spinal surgeon. I did seek the opinions of two surgeons, one in New York, and one in New Jersey. By far, without a doubt, after my consultation with Dr. Faisal Mahmood, the spinal surgeon who Northeast Spine and Wellness Center recommended, I knew that he could rid my pain and restore normality back into my life. He was extremely professional, personable, and thoroughly explained the cause of my pain and what should be done. He guided me through the MRI of my lower back and described the surgical procedure he would perform. What was amazing is that I understood almost everything he said, and if I needed more clarification, he provided an explanation that I understood. During the entire visit, the connection between me and Dr. Mahmood grew stronger. I knew that I could trust him and within a few days, I committed to the surgical procedure. So, in conclusion, after two weeks, I no longer have that haunting pain. I am enjoying life more and more each day. I can walk, stand, sleep, sit, take a shower, walk up and down the stairs, etc. without the fear of pain. The amount of gratitude I have for Dr. Mahmood and his staff is immeasurable. My family and I are eternally appreciative for everything Dr. Mahmood did for us. I thank God for my trust in Dr. Mahmood. He simply is the best!!!!!

Excellent doctor and staff very caring

Very compassionate physician

I underwent a back surgery for a herniated disc which Dr. Mahmood performed at a surgical center. My leg pain is completely gone and I have been able to return to work and social activities. Thank you Dr. M and Sarah.

Excellent doctor and practice

The office runs very smoothly everyone is happy including patients and staff. You get an accurate diagnosis and great treatment. I have been more than happy with my care at One Oak Medical (Dr. Mahmood and Dr. Ibrahim)

Great physician and quick recovery times.

I have had two procedures to date with Dr. Mahmood and Sara. A knee scope and discectomy on my back both which were performed at a surgical center. Both procedures went smoothly and my recovery was quicker than expected. I want to go back to work and the gym two days after each procedure, that is how good I felt, but was advised to take it easy and recover. The office staff is quick to respond to questions and concerns. I have recommended friends and family to this office based on my great experience.

I am able go back to tennis and golf.

I am no professional tennis or gold player by any stretch of the imagination but with my busy work schedule my weekends are often spent on the courts on the course. I tore a meniscus in my knee and tried therapy for a good 4 months without much success. I was referred to Dr. Mahmood by my therapist who I trust. My therapist sends his own family to Dr. Mahmood which was good enough indication for me. I ended up requiring a knee surgery which was done though a camera and two tiny poke holes. I can now go back to playing tennis and golf for hours at end without pain or buckling of my knee. I had a great experience and will recommend Dr. Mahmood to my close friends and family.

I can walk

Had my left knee replacement performed by Dr. Mahmood. My right side was performed several years earlier by another well known surgeon. I had a smaller incision, quicker recovery, and better range of motion with the knee Dr. Mahmood performed.

Successful neck and back surgeries

Unfortunately I was gifted with a horrific spine and have spent the majority of my adult life with severe neck and back pain. I was referred to Dr. Mahmood by my primary physician who also uses Dr. M for her own spine issues. I found Dr. Mahmood to be attentive to my needs and genuinely concerned for my well-being. After unsuccessful attempts at both therapy and injections I ended up requiring spine surgery for both my neck and lower back . Both surgeries went as planned and I am almost 100% pain free. I am grateful for Dr. Mahmood's services and love his team (Mo and Sara).