- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faisal Mohsin MD
Dr. Faisal Mohsin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA, with other offices in Portsmouth, VA and Portsmouth, VA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Faisal Mohsin has 3 locations
Dr. Faisal Mohsin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Faisal Mohsin has the following 12 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Faisal Mohsin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Faisal Mohsin
Dr. Mohsin earned his medical degree from Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan and completed his residency training in General Psychiatry at the Medical College of Virginia (MCV) in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Mohsin is Board Certified in General Psychiatry. Prior to joining our CSB, Dr. Mohsin was a staff psychiatrist for the Danville/Pittsylvania Community Services Board where he provided medical direction for their Program of Assertive Community Treatment. Dr. Mohsin also served as an Observer and Research Associate at the Department of Psychiatry at Wohl Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. In 2003 Dr. Mohsin was appointed as the Chief Resident of Psychiatry at MCV in Richmond, Virginia where he was also the recipient of the “Best Teacher Award” by members of the MCV faculty for excellence in teaching psychiatry to the medical students. In 2001 and 2002 Dr. Mohsin was awarded the prestigious Governor’s Scholarship Award in Community Psychiatry by MCV. Dr. Mohsin is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Psychiatric Society of Virginia. He is also a member of the Danville/Pittsylvania Academy of Medicine. Dr. Mohsin will provide medical direction for the CSB’s Program of Assertive Community Treatment in addition to providing outpatient adult psychiatry services at our Community Resource Center.