Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Faisal Quereshy?

Do NOT go there for lip fillers!!

I should have known better. Dr. Quereshy has great bedside manner and makes you feel very calm and at ease BUT.....After my experience with lip injections from him I believe he is more suited for his specialty which is dental. He advised that people only get lip injections in their upper lip to look more natural, however, that is not true. My result is a very large upper lip that hangs over my lower lip and is very duck like. The lower lip should be bigger than the upper, not vice versa. I think that his office seems to think that is the "proper" look for lips as you can see from his site on his before and after photo's there is one of a woman who has the same appearance as I (duck lip) and it is not attractive at all. This is not how the lips should look. I called to have the filler dissolved and was told that I would have to pay $300.00 out of pocket which was very unsettling for me considering that I just paid $600.00 for a lip injection that was done incorrectly and left me looking like a duck. So I would be spending a total of $900.00 for lip injections to just have them removed? That does not seem reasonable at all. I wasn't asking for the $600.00 back, only for the filler to be removed. On top of that, I was advised that the office did not even have the product to dissolve the filler in stock which is alarming. What if someone had a severe allergic reaction? They are unprepared. I will not return to them. All in all, I strongly suggest that you do not visit this office for dermal fillers as this is not their specialty.

Best dental experience I ever had. Friendly and efficient staff. Dr. Quereshy was outstanding.

Excellent service

I was treated with courtesy and respect by both Dr. Quereshy and his staff. I even recommended him to my boss for his daughter. I wish all doctor's had the same philosophy he does with his patients and staff.

Dental Implant Surgery

I would definitely recommend the Visage Surgical Institute to anyone needing dental surgery.The surgery and recovery were painless and Dr. Quereshy and staff were very kind and professional!

I loved how reassuring the doctor was and after my procedure everything was ok the staff calls you the same day to check up on you after the procedure.They even do email reminders of your next appointments which is really nice. I recommend this oral surgeon highly.

Highly exceptional; great communication and office staff; very strange to see ANY poor reviews; highly recommend him and the office.

previous patient

Dr.Quereshy made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He has excellent chairside manner which is complimented by his wonderful staff. I could NOT have imagined a better experience and will continue refering my friends and family to his practice in Medina. Definantly rate him a 100% in my book the absolute best! When it comes to surgical procedures you want the best out there and in my opinion this is Dr. Quereshy!

Pain Minimized

Dr. Quereshy and his whole office staff provide world class care. From the moment of the first phone call to his office, to my oral surgery and then follow up visit, has always been a wonderful experience. Very caring staff and excellent oral surgeon. I have taken many of his cards in case my friends need a great oral surgeon!

Not very impressed

I had a very bad experience with this doctor and I would be very reluctant to recommend him to a friend. Dr. Quereshy seemed to be preoccupied with the financial plan and less with me as a person. He wasn't the person that is described in these other posts.

Pain Minimized

Dr. Quereshy and his staff were nothing but wonderful to work with. They were extremely accomodating and were helping in navigating through the insurance process. Both of my sons have been patients of Dr. Quereshy and would return to him without hesitation. We would highly recommend him!

Amy Cooper

The office staff was pleasant and informative. Dr. Quereshy was personable and caring. My son, Adam, had a very short recovery time after getting his wisdom teeth removed. I would highly recommend Dr. Quereshy to all my family and friends.

Dr. Quereshy is great! Very personable and professional. Him and the entire office staff made my wisdom teeth extraction flawless and simple. Would recommend to anyone!

Dr. Faisal Quereshy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medina, OH.

Dr. Faisal Quereshy Is this you?