Dr. Faisal Wahid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faisal Wahid?

Wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Wahid has taken care of our heart issues for the past four years. He has always shown a deep caring for our family. His skills are excellent and he does a wonderful job of explaining everything to our family. We highly recommend him.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

The office is such a beautiful, nice building. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions. I appreciated the time and attention to detail Dr. Wahid provided during my visit. I would recommend Dr. Wahid to everyone!

Dr Fasil Wahi provides Compassionate,Quality Health Care

Posted on May 24th, 2016

The most impressive trait of Dr. Wahid is he listens. He then creates a plan working with his patients to get your issue under control. Dr Wahid ones ...

Two thumbs up!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I went to see Dr. Wahid because I was nervous as heart problems run in my family. He and his staff treated me with utmost respect and care. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends. I am completely satisfied with the care I received at The Texas institute of Cardiology.

Son of a 73 yr old patient

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Had a 2:15pm appointment today. Given the standard paperwork and asked to fill it out. Still waiting in outside lobby as of this message. It is 2:55pm and was informed by rude receptionist that there is still a patient ahead of us that has not been seen. There appt is a 2pm appointment.

Posted on August 12th, 2014

The best ever. very thorough. complete confidence in Dr. Wahid. Went through stent placement and was totally at ease

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Excellent patient doctor relationship. Very nice and friendly staff. I highly recommend Dr. Wahid.

JOHN LARGE

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr Wahid has saved my life more one time. He is knowledgeable in his field. He helped stop smoking. I would not any body touch me except him for my heart.

Saved my life

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I received Dr Wahid's care by the "luck of the draw" when I was transported to Centennial Hospital in Frisco by ambulance during a heart attack. I credit Dr Wahid with saving my life, installing two stints and providing shock therapy to rid me of fibrillation.Something he also did that was very impressive to my whole family was the care he took in explainging my situation to my family members at the hospital.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on March 18th, 2010

Dr. Wahid is an outstanding doctor. I have been a patient of his for a number of years and I cannot imagine my heart's health in the hands of another physician. I feel entirely confident that I am in the best of care with him as my doctor. He truly cares about each and every one of his patients and goes above and beyond the limits to make sure that he gives us all his best. He stays on that cutting edge of what medicines and procedures work best for each individual yet he is never too busy for questions or concerns. His staff consists of a well educated and caring team who work together to his patients' benefit. I believe that God and modern medicine work together to perform miracles. Dr. Wahid confirms my belief.

Lifesaver

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Dr. Wahid is very knowledgable and professional. I had 99% blockages in six coronary arteries and had no symptons. His diagnosis and treatment led to my life being saved. I avoided a heart attack and had a sextouple by-pass. I cannot speak more highly of him then what I have already stated. Thank God for Doctor Wahid.

Posted on November 14th, 2017