Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faith Cowgill
Dr. Faith Cowgill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wenatchee, WA, with other offices in Wenatchee, WA and East Wenatchee, WA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cowgill is affiliated with Wenatchee Valley Hospital and Central Washington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Faith Cowgill has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Faith Cowgill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I don't know what options one has as far as which physician they see in emergency, but I think Dr. Cowgill is incompetent and a real threat to her patients. In my case, she had no idea what was causing my symptoms, and in my husband's case, totally misdiagnosed a potentially dangerous issue as a bug bite. In one other case, a neighbor's daughter went in with appendicitis, and Dr. Cowgill told her she needed to be tested for an std.
Dr. Cowgill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Central Washington Hospital
23 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Faith Cowgill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.