Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faith Hansbrough
Dr. Faith Hansbrough, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA (and 1 other location). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hansbrough is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge General-Mid City and Surgical Specialty Center of Baton Rouge. She speaks English.
Dr. Faith Hansbrough has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Faith Hansbrough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.