Have you seen Dr. Faith A Menken?

Kind of

I was examined by DR Menken. Probably on a bad day. Kind of rude.

I have been a patient of Dr. Menken for several years. She is wonderful. Her staff is great. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a surgeon.

Excellent Doctor

If you are searching for a breast surgeon that is knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, informative and kind- search no more. I had a surgery complication and saw Dr. Menkel for a second opinion. After being riddled by pain and anxiety from my post-op complication for a week, I decided to see another breast surgeon. I quickly felt the weight lifted as I explained my situation to Dr. Menkel. She really listened to what I had gone through and I felt like she understood my frustrations. She was very thorough with her examination and explaining her recommendations. After meeting with Dr. Menkel I decided to transfer my care over to her and can say that I will sleep better tonight because I trust that I am in good hands. If you are looking for a top notch breast surgeon, I most certainly would recommend Dr. Menkel.

Smart, accessible, caring

I have had great experiences with Dr. Menken and her office. I've been treated with respect, never had to wait and was able to make a last-minute appointment without a problem. She is a top-flight surgeon and conscientious about her approach and post-op follow up. She referred me to a specialist after a minor complication and personally called him to go over my case. I feel very lucky that my OB sent me to Dr. Menken in my hour of need.

Dr Menken has been very patient with me as this is my first breast surgery. She always picks up calls asap and follows up pretty fast. She is the best breast surgeon I had. Definitely keeping her in my list of Doctors.

One of the Best Surgeons

What could I say Dr. Menken is so great, she saved my life, if it wasn't for her I probable wouldn't be here to talk about it. I have a strange body that the tests don't show my cancer. This was the 2nd time I got breast cancer in 2008, but none of the tests showed it, but Dr. Menken didn't give up.

Very good doctor

Dr. Menken is friendly and intelligent.

I wish I could consult her about everything

Dr. Menken handled my breast cancer surgeries. I've never met a more concerned, caring, and skilled surgeon. She's incredibly accessible and always calls back promptly. She carefully answered all of my questions and made sure I understood my options. When I walk in her office, I feel like she really cares about my health and healing. I wish she specialized in every area of medicine--there simply aren't many doctors like her.

She was willing to see my elderly father who was visiting from Florida with a nasty wound that wouldn't heal. She immediately changed the previous doctors ineffective protocol and within a day we saw immediate improvement. She was smart and very gentle with my father. She's now on my permanent list of terrific doctors in NYC.

personally called me

On a Friday, she called me and told me a diagnosis that was not good. I guess she was not at the office, because she told me to call her office and make an appointment. I didn't think I could get an immediate appointment, and so decided to wait until Monday to call. On Monday, she called me and asked why I hadn't come into her office that day. I was impressed that: 1) she had every expectation that I could call on Friday and get in to see her on Monday (never had doctors like that before) and2) when I didn't show up in her office, she personally called me. She didn't have her secretary get me on the phone, she called me herself. She treated me, and coordinated my care with other physicians, as appropriate.Years later, I'm still here. I've always found her to be a highly skilled, kind, and caring physician. I would not make a decision about any surgery without consulting her.

FAILURE

Dr. Faith A Menken is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.