Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Faith A Sarfarazi
Faith A Sarfarazi is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
I rescheduled an appointment earlier than original appt. went for appt next day where I've been before, office was vacant, I called phone & said no one was at building, o we moved. It took me 45 minutes to find new smaller office in Summerville,fl. She only had 2 employees, she called me into exam room was there for few minutes. Her reception office had boxes of files sitting , not yet unpacked. I wasn't happy that I wasn't told or even informed by mail that they had moved the business. Usually if a doctor moves it's practice, you usually get a piece of mail informing you of their move, with address change.
Dr. Sarfarazzi runs the most unprofessional practice I have ever gone to. The staff is totally unprepared to handle a patient via phone. It always takes 3 to 4 calls in days to finally get a return call. The wait time in the office is always well over an hour even two hours. Patients complain while waiting in the wait area about the wait time. I purchased 4 boxes of contacts, when I got home I saw that 2 of them were marked sample contacts not for sale. There is no reason for me to return to this office, I am sure there are many other qualified opthalmologists in the Ocala area. If you want to save time and grief I suggest you go to another doctor.
Faith A Sarfarazi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2118 SW 20th Pl, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Faith A Sarfarazi in this video.
Faith A Sarfarazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.