Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faizan H Arshad MD
Dr. Faizan H Arshad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in New Haven, CT and Forest Hills, NY . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Arshad is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, Baystate Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Faizan H Arshad has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Faizan H Arshad has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Faizan H Arshad has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Faizan H Arshad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faizan H Arshad - Posted on July 7th, 2015
Dr. Arshad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Faizan H Arshad Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Faizan H Arshad's office for more information.
20 York St New Haven, CT : (203) 688-4242
464 Congress Ave Ste 260 New Haven, CT : (203) 785-4242
10201 66th Rd Forest Hills, NY : (718) 830-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Faizan H Arshad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Haven, CT.