Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Shortness of Breath
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
- Exercise Stress Test
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 9
I have been seeing Dr. Iftikhar for years. He has helped me manage my health in a collaborative way. When I had some health issues he was there to support at every level. Great diagnostics and follow-up made me feel very safe in his hands. I have recently relocated back to Texas and had no issues getting into his office an appointment. They are a great group led by a great Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Iftikhar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComplete Heart Care Pa, 2517 Virginia Pkwy Ste 101, McKinney, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Faizan Iftikhar in this video.
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.