Dr. Fakhar Ahmad Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Fakhar Ahmad?

held hostage in the Doctor's hospital Augusta Georgia

Posted on April 6th, 2010

After 18 hours of determining that there was nothing wrong with my heart, including the original diagnosis of muscle strain, Dr. Ahmad refused to discharge me unless I consented to a treadmill stress test. I asked to refuse treatment and be discharged and he would only let me leave against medical advice which endangered my insurance. The situtation remaims unresolved. Since that time, I have read that the treadmill stress test for women provides more false positives than most other tests. I felt like a prisoner of this doctor and found his consultations threatening.

Posted on September 1st, 2016