Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass MD
Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Keego Harbor, MI, with another office in Keego Harbor, MI. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass has 2 locations
3435 Orchard Lake Rd Ste A
Keego Harbor, MI 48320
Book Online Now
Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass has the following 4 expertise
- Cancerous Tumor
- University Of Damascus
Medical College Of Ohio
Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass's office for more information.
3435 Orchard Lake Rd Keego Harbor, MI : (248) 977-4516
3435 Orchard Lake Rd Ste A Keego Harbor, MI 48320
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fakhr E Abou-Rass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Keego Harbor, MI.