Dr. Fakhri Dalati Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fakhri Dalati?

Dangerous Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I was In the hospital for several issues. I keep complaining about pain in my left side. So a scan was done. A spot on my pancreas was discovered. Dr. Dalati was very rude and gets an F for bedside manners, as Dr. Dalati told us it was just a Spot & doesn't mean anything & nothing to worry about. He told my mother & I that I was just obese & depressed. And that it was all in my head. He gave me a very strong depression medicine & discharged me. I wasn't comfortable with his diagnosis. I had my GI doctor to do a scope. The spot was cancer. I ended up in a 6 hr surgery, having 2/3's of my pancreas & spleen removed. I've now been in this hospital for almost a month. I will survive only because I didn't accept Dr. Dalati's MIS-DIAGNOSIS.

Posted on February 9th, 2017