Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Falana P Carter
Dr. Falana P Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hanover, MD. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Falana P Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Falana P Carter has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Great Doctor and would recommend her to all.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Falana P Carter - Posted on October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Carter is an excellent practitioner, her office staff is very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Carter does not treat you like your a just another patient she actually sits down to hear what is going on with you and what is your actual problem.
Compassionate, Professional & Caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Falana P Carter - Posted on September 19th, 2014
Dr. Carter was a godsend for my son, & myself. I never got a chance to write a review for her compassionate, professional and caring services when she was a doctor at the Bayview Medical in Norfolk, VA. When my son came to her with fatigue, soreness and unexplained coughing, Dr. Carter went above and beyond to find the cause of what was going on with my teenage son. Her compassion and professionalism was outstanding. I think what sets her apart from many other doctors I have encountered over the years is that she truly listens to her patients and together they discuss a course of action that is best for the patient. I have not found a doctor that has the type of dedication, compassion and expertise that Dr. Carter has. My son is now an adult and yet he still speaks highly of Dr. Falana Carter.
What I was looking for....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Falana P Carter - Posted on October 21st, 2013
I have looked for years for doctor that would take their time and listen to what was being said and not rush you out of the office. Dr. Carter is that doctor. She will listen, then ask questions until she is comfortable that she is completely understanding what you are saying. She is very compassonate and understanding and makes you feel like you really matter. I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes past my scheduled time but would not complain if I did because I know she will take the same time and care when it's my turn.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Falana P Carter - Posted on June 26th, 2013
17 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Falana P Carter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Falana P Carter, MD - Family Medicine in Hanover, MD, in this video.
Dr. Falana P Carter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hanover, MD.