Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Faleh A Husseini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
He doesn't communicate well with patients,comes off as rude,doesn't ask many questions concerning you or baby,comes in does his job and makes you schedule next appointment,never smiles,never asks if you're comfortable.If he doesn't hear you or understand you he says "what?!" Rudely and bluntly I've been to him one pregnancy and started this present one and nothing changed will be finding new doctor.He has a non chalany attitude I'm not sure if it's to certain patients or what but he isn't a caring doctor at all especially dealing with pregnant women.The only thing I like is ultrasounds every visit otherwise I can go without....
Dr. Husseini is one of the best!! He is so nice, gentle and courteous. He knows what he is talking about and follows up with you if needed. Dr Husseini is also always available. I had 3 difficult pregnancies and he never made me feel as though I were bothering him any day or time. I would recommend him to everyone!!
Awesome doctor. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for a caring, professional, thorough and knowledgeable physician!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Husseini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Faleh A Husseini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFaleh Husseini Md, 25650 Kelly Rd Ste 10, Roseville, MI
Dr. Faleh A Husseini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, MI.