Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Falih R Kazangy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Falih R Kazangy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Falih R Kazangy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I have seen dr. Kazangy for over 2 yrs.. The ladies behind the desk are rude and don't expect them to relay the truth to the dr. If you have an issue. The only issue I have with doc. Is he's very caring to your face yeah but good luck getting ahold of him thru his staff. I recently got Medicaid. They don't accept it which is fine but I can't see my new doc until the 28 of July. The main rude lady at the desk told me I can't come to my appt. for my Suboxone refill because I now have ins. I am going to be without my medication for about 2 weeks. I was an attic for 15 yrs. they don't even have enough heart to refill my Meds. Until I can be seen by the new doctor how heartless is that !? I know by previous experiences it is fine and can be done the other doctors office even tried faxing them to get him to help me out but nothing !!! So my advice to anyone that needs help from addiction stay far away from this office they don't care at all really!!! I am finding out how to report them.... Good luck to the current patients sorry but you will need it if you don't have ins.
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Falih R Kazangy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Falih R Kazangy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.