Dr. Fang Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fang Chang?

The best

Posted on June 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Chang for about 15 years. She is the most compassionate and caring doctor I know.

do not trust your health with Dr Chang

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr Chang does not treat patients like human beings. She rushes through the appointment (the five minutes that she allots to see each patient). When I asked a question about blood results being out of range, she said she doesn't know what it means and just hands me the paper. no explanation, no referrals to specialists. she also refused to run additional tests because she didn't know what the insurance code was and screamed that she didnt' have any more time as she needs to see the next patie

Doctor's Response

I currently moved to new practice location as of April 1st. Around April 8th, I was in computer program training , so I don't know where and when the above review referring to. I always have 20 to 30 min for each patient's schedule and usually explain and discuss in detail about patient's disease, lab results and recommendations. I actually plan to spend more time with each patient while I am starting my new practice location. Please contact me if there are further questions and complains.

Posted on January 5th, 2015