Dr. Fanny J Berg Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Fanny J Berg?

long time patient

The doctor is always in with her. She takes care of whatever you have going on . I admire her experience.

I like her

I have been seeing Dr. Berg for about 18 years or longer and I like her. It's not a personality contest and I find her very honest and knowledgeable and I have never felt rushed. I think it is more of a personal preference.

Unimpressed

I went for something simple, but waited over an hour for a 5 minute visit. Her nurse was very nice, but this doctor has a nasty attitude. I would never go back.

Won't Return

I took my teenage son to Dr. Berg for treatment. We had to wait at least an hour for each visit. Dr. Berg rushed through visit the and sold us a skin care line sold at her office. On top of all this, the office staff is rude. I don't see why she is so highly recommended.

rush job

I wanted my skin checked for potential melanoma. I waited a long time to be seen and she looked me over for maybe five minutes tops. Then tried to sell me a $300 skin care line. I will never go to her again.

Will never use her again

Having been treated like a nuisance and idiot (after being kept waiting for a very, very long time) when referred to Dr Berg's office for a previous problem, I specifically asked my doctor to refer me to ANYONE else for a new issue. She nodded and said "I hear that a lot." 'Nuff said!

Go elsewhere

Missed importsnt stuff until i asked about it on a later visit. Waiting room is so full and practice is so overbooked or disorganized that the wait is always at least an hour and the office policies are too rigid to allow you to leave and come back. It doesnt matter that Dr. Berg can be a good doctor. She runs a bad practice.

Wasted Time

I waited three months to see Dr. Berg. When I got to my appointment, I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room. Then, the nurse who asked the initial questions kept trying to re-word everything I told her as she typed it into the computer. She was like, "So, you're saying you have dry skin?" And I wanted to yell, "No! Are you listening?" Then I wait even longer for the doctor. When she came in, she seemed friendly enough at first. Then I felt rushed. She said, "I can't do anything about that. What else?" Very arrogant. She sent some prescriptions to my pharmacy. I checked out at the front desk. The clerk asked if I was supposed to make a follow-up appointment. I said, "Actually, I don't know. She didn't say." Staff says they will call me to let me know. Never received a call. Got a bill in the mail very promptly though.

Former patient

Very able Doctor but you are given such a rushed visit I never felt as if I received proper checkup.

Overbooks

She's a great doctor, but I've had to wait over an hour in the waiting room. I have a friend who walked out after waiting an hour and a half. Frankly, I don't have time to waste sitting in a waiting room.