Dr. Farah Brasfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farah Brasfield?

office visits

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Brasfield for 4 yrs now and I have come to believe that she is the best doctor. I've had others who are not as caring as she is. When it comes to asking questions she is right there to answer them if not in person then on the kaiser website. I will continue to have her as my doctor as long as I am going through this journey..

Disrespectful, Uncompassionate, Unprofessional

Posted on February 4th, 2014

She is quite rude, unprofessional, no respect for patients and their time, The wait time in lobby to see her with a set appointment is 1.5 to 2 hours! One can actually see themselves grow old just waiting to be seen by her. And then when you do see her, she has nothing worth waiting to hear. She never apologize for the long waits. Her diagnosis is all guesses. She wants to just rush you out of there. Very poor bedside manners! Uncaring, sarcastic. During our last visit with her, She wasn't even in the office 25 minutes after our appointment time. I saw her come in through the door with groceries in her hand. Then when we were in exam room, I heard her chit chat with multiple staff in office across from us for half an hour. Nothing that sounds urgent. Her nurse assist reminded her on our request that we have been waiting a long time. No regard on her part. She continued to shoot the breeze with people who pops their heads in her office. After 2 hours beyond our appointment time & 2 reminders to her from her nurse assistant, we got up to leave. That's when she finally came in our exam room. So Absurd! The irony is we picked her because we thought she had a good resume on the Kaiser website. We thought we can't go wrong with the head of the Hematology Dept. at Lakeview Anaheim. She turned out to be the 2nd worst doctor we encountered. The worst is the ER doctor at Lakeview Anaheim. These are low quality doctors. The Blood Transfusion Dept. they send you to at Lakeview Anaheim is horrible. No compassion. You go there to die at the pace they move. We have dis-enrolled from Kaiser the 1st chance we had. Would not recommend Kaiser. Of the few good doctors at Kaiser, they don't see new patients so basically you are stuck with the low quality doctors.

Posted on January 13th, 2016