Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farah K Galaydh MD
Dr. Farah K Galaydh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lady Lake, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Oviedo, FL . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Farah K Galaydh has 3 locations
Dr. Farah K Galaydh has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Farah K Galaydh has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Exam
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
Dr. Farah K Galaydh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
21 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Farah K Galaydh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farah K Galaydh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.