- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farah S Ikram MD
Dr. Farah S Ikram, MD is a doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. They have 29 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Farah S Ikram has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Farah S Ikram has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Farah S Ikram Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Farah S Ikram
Dr. Ikram graduated from the Punjab Medical College in 1990. Dr. Ikram works in Louisville, KY and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Ikram is affiliated with Jewish Hospital, Norton Children's Hospital and University Of Louisville Hospital.