Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farahnaz R Angella
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Angella is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital, Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Dr. Angella is a wonderful doctor. I can't say enough great things about her. Her staff on the other hand is why I'm only giving this review a 2 star rating. I've never in my entire life dealt with such a horrible staff. From the front office, to her clinical coordinator. They're all a complete nightmare to deal with. I would honestly never recommend anyone come to this office so they don't have to deal with the staff. I wish Dr. Angella had her own private practice, I would without a doubt continue seeing her, but unfortunately I have to find a new Electrophysiologist. One more thing that I wasn't crazy about, Dr. Angella only works 1 day per week (Tuesdays), so if you need to see her, you have to wait an entire week! She also rarely gets on the phone to speak with her patients.
Dr. Angella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsFLORIDA ELECTROPHYSIOLOGISTS ASSOCIATES, 180 John F Kennedy Dr Ste 311, Lake Worth, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Farahnaz R Angella, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Lake Worth, FL, in this video.
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.