- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farahnaz R Angella MD
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella, MD is a doctor primarily located in Atlantis, FL. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Farahnaz R Angella Accepts the Following Insurance
- 180 John F Kennedy Dr Ste 311 Atlantis , FL : (561) 434-0353
More about Dr. Farahnaz R Angella
Dr. Angella graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Angella works in Atlantis, FL and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Angella is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital, Bethesda Hospital East, Bethesda Hospital West, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Broward Health Medical Center, Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, John F Kennedy Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.